Copyright © Boy Scout Troop 25. All rights reserved.
Troop Camping & Outdoor activities
Troop 25 follows BSA's protocol of "Safe Guide to Scouting". We require the following on all campouts:
- A BSA medical form, parts A and B for standard 2 night camping trips. Part C is required for all summer camps or events in excess of 72 hours. See the medical for link under the "Links" page of this website.
- A signed consent form with participation fee. These are to be provided to the scout leads 2 weeks before the event unless otherwise communicated.
- A minimum of 2 adults, one of which needs to be a BSA registered leader with the Troop. All adults attending scout summer camps must be BSA registered.
- If there are not enough adults for transportation, a lottery will be done to choose the participating scouts.
- Any camp out 1 hour from definitive care must have at least one Wilderness First Aid trained adult in attendance. At least 2 are preferred.